iTranslate Live Pro Features:
5 Ways to Make Money:
- Several In-App Purchases (Remove Ads, Unlocking More Languages)
- Google Advertisements
- Custom features
- A strong desire to learn and make money!
iTranslate Live Pro is the smartest translation tool on your iPhone and iPad. Instantly translate your speech or text into any language, for a flawless conversation. Now, you can start a communication with anyone you meet.
Supports all kinds of iPhone, iPad, extension for Apple Watch and notification extension.
iTranslate Live Pro is your personal translator app you can take anywhere. It will translate plain phrases and sentences. Will listen to your speech and will translate it in the desired language.
– 103 languages for text-to-text translations;
– 42 languages for speech-to-speech translations;
– Most advanced voice recognition technology;
– Instantly translates text or speech;
– Choose male or female voice that will assist you;
– Built-in profanity filter, that will block any bad words;
– Automatically detects the language of the inputed text;
– Keeps history of all your translates, that you can use later;
– Built-in Widget for your live translations. Use it as an offline phrase book;
– iCloud integration: synchronize all your translations across all iOS devices;
– Keep your favourite phrases at your hand, always ready for a live conversation;
– Integrated copy-paste functionality for quick texting;
– Intuitive user interface with beautiful design;
– Share translated text;
The application was developed by our team of professionals.iTranslate Live Pro was tested on all devices. Product satisfaction guaranteed! For questions and suggestions, please contact.
Available languages for full speech to speech translations:
Arabic (Egypt), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Arabic (International), Bahasa (Indonesia), Cantonese (Simplified), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (GB), English (US), English (India), Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin (China/Simplified), Mandarin (Taiwan/Traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (LatAm), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Available languages for text to text translations:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
The difference between single and multiple licenses is the number of projects you can use the template within:
- Single License: The single license allows you to use the app template on one project, either for your own profit or on behalf of a client. You can publish on the app stores one single app based on this template;
- Multiple License: The multiple license allows you to use the template on an unlimited number of projects, either for you or for a client. You can use it as many times as you want.
Once you have purchased the license for using a template, you will need to customize it to create and launch your new app in the app stores. You must replace all the graphic and sound assets in order to submit your new app to the App Store. Remember that you don’t own the rights to publish the app with the original graphics; furthermore, duplicated apps are not accepted by the Apple policies if the original app is already listed on their catalog.
Full source code is delivered immediately after purchase.
What do you need to Upload to the App Store?
1.) A purchased license of this app source code (includes asset lists and design files for easy access)
2.) A Mac computer with the latest version of Xcode (Free in the app store here).
3.) Developer Account with Apple ($99 annually).
4.) A strong desire to learn and make money!
How to Upload to the App Store?