PolyScan is a Featured App on App Store
PolyScan app extracts texts from any printed sources: documents, books, signs, instructions or announcements and allows to immediately translate them to any of 90 languages.
Take a picture of the text and after the text is recognized, you can immediately edit, hear, translate and share by email or as SMS.
Better and faster than any other similar product!
PolyScan is written in Swift 4, a modern programming language by Apple and works from iOS 9+, Xcode 9+ or newest.
- Several In-App Purchases (Remove Ads, Unlocking More OCR Languages);
- Google Advertisements;
- Custom features like PDF password or PDF export;
- Promote your app and create your own page;
- A strong desire to learn and make money!
- A purchased license of this app source code (includes asset lists and design files for easy access)
- A Mac computer with the latest version of Xcode (Free in the app store here).
- Developer Account with Apple ($99 annually).
- A strong desire to learn and make money!
A Scan And Translator app in your pocket
The best iPhone and iPad Scanner app, A new era of Apps!
- Advanced optical character recognition technology for more than 70 languages, including Russian, English, German, Spanish, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, French ( Internet connection is required)
- Full text translation for more than 90 languages (Internet connection is required)
- Listen to the text that has been recognized and translated into more than 40 languages!
- Edit the text, copy it to clipboard, and save in other apps
- Share the text on Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte or send as SMS or by email
- All texts are saved in History and can be later recovered at any timeWith Scan & Translate app you can easily scan and translate:
- any paper documents
- recipes from cookbooks
- notes and letters
- menus in restaurants, bars, and cafes
- articles from magazines and newspapers
- book parts
- instructions and manuals
- texts on product labels
- road signs as well as signs in airports and stations
- Google and Yandex translation Languages.
- and many more…
PolyScan relies on the latest and most advanced mobile scanning technology available. Your scans are delivered at a premium quality with 150 dpi and higher, which is comparable to the performance of modern desktop scanners. In addition, various color modes, auto optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
With PolyScan app you can easily scan and translate:
• Any paper documents
• Recipes from cookbooks
• Notes and letters
• Menus in restaurants, bars, and cafes
• Articles from magazines and newspapers
• Book parts
• Instructions and manuals
• Texts on product labels
• Road signs as well as signs in airports and stations
• And many more…
How to use the PolyScan app:
• Select the language of the original text as text recognition language.
• Take a picture of the document (page, instruction, or any other text), image wil be cropped and text will be rescan automatically
• To edit the image use the “Edit image” button
• To rescan press the “Rescan” button
• Recognized text will appear on the screen with an option to select the source language and the target (translation) language.
• After you select the language, the original text will be automatically translated and will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• Export to PDF file the detected or translated text, share it or share just text
PolyScan app will digitize and translate any printed text right on your device!
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.